September 2, 2008

i DID say pictures in this post but I didnt have time to download them into my comp, SORRY! hahas. nothing much to update abt though. today went on as per normal. studied more bio went sakai at eastpoint for lunch and the headed to pet safari to look at the dogs. they were so cute! one had a habit to lick his fur just like milky. hehe(: however I still think milky's the cute-est dog in the whole wide world:D went out for dinner with family. we took so long to decide where to eat. my bro, sis and I wanted to pizza hut but my mum and dad wanted to eat porridge since it compliments the weather ( nev thought so too. I wonder why he and my parents are so similar, ARGH!). anyway, we- being me, my sis and my bro- went on 'strike' and refused to get out of the car. it was real funny until my bro opened the door and the alarm sounded and everybody kept staring at us:/ ohwells. in the end we didnt even eat porridge. lol.

thats all for now(:
PS. can't wait for tmr to come. movie with dear:P

No comments: